Litigation Homeowners Law Miami Florida. Condominium and Homeowner’s Association
The community association lawyers at Harold B. Klite Truppman, P.A. handle all facets of community association law, from collections and lien foreclosures to enforcement matters and injunctive relief actions. Our attorneys advise the association of their legal rights and possible exposure to liability relative to contemplated actions, institute legal action on behalf of the association and defend the association with respect to lawsuits brought against the association. In addition to being highly skilled advocates in the courtroom, our attorneys regularly counsel and represent associations in transactional matters.
Our firm provides a wide range of services including:
- Property insurance claims
- Construction defect claims
- Pursuit of statutory and other construction warranty claims
- Adjacent community and commercial property development land and zoning issues
- Collection and enforcement of association assessments
- Lien and foreclosure of past due assessments
- Interpretation of association governing documents
- Preparation of amendments to association governing documents
- Enforcement of association governing documents
- Applicability of division of condominium regulations and state law to operation of association
- Legal counsel on all day-to-day operational decisions of the association
- Review, drafting and negotiation of service provider contracts
- Review, drafting and negotiation of third party contracts
- Review and negotiation of insurance policies
- Review and negotiation of loan/line of credit documents
- Preparation of meeting packages for annual and other meetings
- Attendance at and legal counsel regarding elections of directors
- Legal counsel to ad-hoc owner’s committees prior to turnover
- Preparation for and attendance at association turnover meetings
To arrange a consultation with one of our knowledgeable
and accomplished community association lawyers,
please call 305-374-7974
Since 1990, the experienced insurance law attorneys at Harold B. Klite Truppman, P.A. in Miami Dade, Florida have been devoted to helping policy holders resolve insurance coverage disputes. Our attorneys represent individuals, businesses, condo associations and homeowner’s associations in a wide range of insurance law matters. We do not represent insurance companies.
Our goal is to provide competent, honest and tenacious legal representation. We believe well-prepared cases result in favorable outcomes. Our attorneys commit the necessary resources, expertise and time to maximize financial recovery. We are dedicated to achieving success for our clients.
To arrange a consultation, please contact us by email or call 305-374-7974. We represent clients with insurance disputes throughout the State of Florida.